The Kansas City Newborn Photography Experience
You're eager to bring your baby into the world. So eager! You know you want to capture those early weeks before your newborn isn't able to fit in your arms quite the same way.
You also know that cell phone snap shots will not adequately document these fleeting moments the way professional images will.
You want to remember the moments as a new mother snuggled with your baby, running your fingers through their soft, new hair, kissing them on the forehead, watching your little one while they yawn and stretch. Their new baby smell lingers around you.
All of your love is tucked right there in your arms. The connection you feel for them at this very moment is exactly what you want to remember.
SOME RECENT NEWBORN WORK
- I'M REALLY PROUD OF -
The Newborn Experience
CLIENT LOVE NOTES
Click PLAY for a sneak peek of a full newborn photography session
Kansas City Newborn Photographer
Why would I want a newborn session in my home?
01. You just had a baby! Stay in the comfort, safety and warmth of your home.
02. Our homes change over the years, whether through decor or moving, in-home photography allows you to capture those memories of your home and your family in it.
03. It’s unique to you! You’ve spent days designing the perfect nursery and decorating your home to perfection – even if it doesn’t feel perfect every day – and making it YOURS.
04. And most importantly, your children will love looking back at their newborn images one day and remembering what their childhood looked like. What it felt like. And all of the love that filled your home throughout the years.
READY FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT MY NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS?
CLICK THIS BUTTON TO CONNECT WITH ME
Our most cherished possessions are those that come from meaningful, memorable moments.
Photography Session Add-Ons
01. What can we expect at our newborn photography session?
I'd like to know more
I also love to capture a few images of your family doing everyday things. Does daddy read to the baby or all the kids? Do you want to capture baby's first bath? These candid moments always mean a lot to new moms.
While I come with a plan, I will follow your baby's cues and work until I get all the images I need for a gorgeous gallery and I get all of the images that mean the most to you.
02. I want to include a family heirloom or blanket that my mom made for the baby into the session
Can we work it in?
That is really what lifestyle sessions are all about, capturing what is most important to you, in your home, with all the people that mean the most to you.
03. When do I get to see my final images?
I can't wait!!
I'll even have a special tool on hand to show you exactly what your images will look like on your walls!
04. Do you offer maternity, baby milestone or fresh 48 hospital photography sessions?
I'd like to add on a session!
Please inquire for more information on Watch Me Grow Packages.
05. Where do you travel in Kansas City and elsewhere?
Is there an additional fee?
I've even been know to travel to Topeka for sessions and I am available for travel outside the local area. Inquire for more information about my travel schedule.
06. How do I book my session?
I think we're the perfect match!
07. Is there somewhere I can find more details on your newborn sessions?
I'm trying to navigate the world of newborn photography...
Are you looking for a newborn photographer in Kansas City to capture the love of your growing family?